posted by davidt on Tuesday June 12 2007, @12:00PM
Part Time Dave writes:
Joost is high quality full screen on demand TV for your computer - it is still very much in the Beta testing stage, although a lucky few are being invited to test it out, and see what the fuss is about, and that's why I'm contacting you & Morrissey fans :)

One of the channels already in the beta test includes live concert footage of Morrissey from London's Koko - part of the C4 program London Live.

Applying for an invite is easy, follow this link, and invite yourself, follow the instructions, download the Joost software, and launch it - Morrissey is on the i-Channel.

http://www.joost.com/presents/digitalspy
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • I tried it and it seems that I don't have enough Random Access Memory on my computer to run it properly. It will load and run, but runs on its own, unresponsive to my commands. My system requirements were good in every other way. Just 32 MB short on the required RAM. I tried to post this on the site it came from but couldn't figure out how to post on that forum so posting here, since feedback was asked for.
    redpathetic -- Tuesday June 12 2007, @02:34PM (#263270)
    (User #6184 Info)
    Happy in this final acceptance of his own absurdity...Albert Camus
  • "A lucky few"...that is such a clever marketing ploy - although it's still amazing how so many people fall for it.
    Joemoz -- Tuesday June 12 2007, @11:16PM (#263325)
    (User #1342 Info)
  • And its awesome! Good stuff.
    cooper3737 -- Wednesday June 13 2007, @07:39AM (#263364)
    (User #19009 Info)
  • My dear friend MarkfromScatter likes the idea of Morrissey "on demand" - indeed, him and his life-partner Swallowneck often caress eachother's members whilst watching old Smiths Top of the Pops appearances, before, of course, Mark does whatever Swallowneck "demands" for a few hours under a bridge in Ruislip.
    Anonymous -- Wednesday June 13 2007, @08:53AM (#263377)

[ home | terms of service ]