posted by davidt on Friday June 08 2007, @11:00AM
Link posted in the forums:

Morrissey MySpace blog entry / contest entries:

Monday, June 04, 2007

Giving away a pair of tickets to see Morrissey perform in Bakersfield

Post a comment below this blog entry explaining why you deserve a pair of tickets to see Morrissey perform in Bakersfield, CA on June 10. On Friday, the person who gives the most entertaining reason will receive 2 tickets to the show (to be retrieved at will call).

Please note that no transportation, accommodations or backstage passes will be provided - just two tickets to this particular show.

Good luck!

---
morrisseymusic.com has also been updated for the first time in over 9 months with some info on Bakersfield:

New Morrissey Tour Date Announced
Rabobank Arena Theater and Convention Center, Bakersfield, CA. Sun, Jun 10, 2007 08:00 PM. This is the last show in Southern California.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • If no one else is going to speak out, then by all means pass the tix my way. I was lucky enough to see Morrissey at the Vta Theatre, but would love another chance to gaze upon him. I'm even willing to travel to god for saken Bakersfield to do so.
    Merz -- Friday June 08 2007, @12:34PM (#262428)
    (User #19305 Info)
  • I LOVE HIM! (as simple as that)
    cyncyn -- Friday June 08 2007, @02:05PM (#262445)
    (User #19309 Info)
  • Unless Im reading it wrong, I think they mean post to the blog on myspace. Not here. I think its a wonderful prize, I would love to go to Bakersfield! I dont believe the reports that Elephants go there to die, thats just silly.....or is it?
    Foster88 -- Friday June 08 2007, @09:29PM (#262505)
    (User #17605 Info)
    I have spent my whole life in ruin's, because of people who are nice.

[ home | terms of service ]