posted by davidt on Tuesday June 05 2007, @04:00PM
Wageneck writes:
Spoke with James, the box office manager at Ventura, who was very defensive about the whole dinner thing. The phrase that appeared on the ticketmaster website was "Preferred seating with dinner. For reservations call..." I asked him if it's possible someone could insinuate that presale tickets included this preferred seating with dinner. He replied that in 15 years no one has been confused by this and that I was the only person to call about this. When I called ticketmaster, they claimed they have no record of this ever appearing on their website.

If you purchased presale tickets and were confused by the dinner issue, I encourage you to speak with James at the Ventura Theater Box Office at 805-653-0721 or ticketmaster at 805-583-8700.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • Are tuxos required or just big dinner jackets for the doggy bags?
    Anyway, speaking ill of the dead, dont watch big bruvver brits take a peek into springwatch nightshift, its sublime. Ive just had the heartiest laugh for days inside the barn owls barn with her chicks when the one clever dick practised flying..his siblings looked on as if "whats soft lad doing now" beautiful

Anonymous -- Tuesday June 05 2007, @05:03PM (#261884)
  • I hope it's steak if anything. yeah jk.
    Anonymous -- Tuesday June 05 2007, @10:30PM (#261924)
  • I must be incredibly stupid, what do you get with it then?

www.myspace.com/kingofrob

Right now I feel every fragment.
    Anonymous -- Wednesday June 06 2007, @01:56AM (#261968)
  • I don't know exactly what y'all thought Ticketmaster was offerring, but there's plenty of evidence that they've used that language--if they're arguing they didn't.

I googled "preferred seating with dinner" site:ticketmaster.com and found a handful of other similar offers (no Morrissey tho). Here [72.14.253.104] is one example. Seems from my reading it that one might get preferred seating by first purchasing a dinner. ?? Seems like it also could be an offer for good tickets and a dinner at the same time. ?? Very vague.
    Anonymous -- Friday June 08 2007, @07:37AM (#262364)
  • Not about that, but he needs some clarification as to whether he is an iconic figure on Morrissey Solo or possibly a highly sexual presence on a wider scale...

I know what I think!
    MarkFromScatter -- Friday June 08 2007, @08:33AM (#262374)
    (User #16900 Info)
    If you don't like me, don't look at me...

[ home | terms of service ]