posted by davidt on Friday December 15 2006, @12:00PM
Torr sends the link:

the moz: intermediate - Scatter o' Light blog

the moz. copper mountain, colorado.

i took this picture when i was on my snowboarding (for work, really!?) trip to copper mountain a few weeks back. i laughed so hard when i saw a trail named after the moz. somehow i can't imagine morrissey barrelling down a mountain.

This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • I guess I should have mentioned this years ago but, in Bloomington-Normal Illinois there is a street (one of the main streets in town) called Morrissey Avenue or Boulevard. I don't remember exactly which....I haven't been there in years. And, Oh Yeah, I'm First!
    Anonymous -- Friday December 15 2006, @12:27PM (#243476)
  • In Des Moines, IA there is a shop called Morrissey Fine Jewelry, and when they run their radio ads, I chuckle to my self. Also, Penn State University basketball team has a starting player named Danny Morrissey, and when the anouncer says, "and Morrissey puts up a fifteen footer, yes!" I chuckle to myself uncontrollably.

thetexasbloke
    Anonymous -- Friday December 15 2006, @02:04PM (#243496)
  • I have a patient with the famous surname. Whenever, she books with me, I only list her last name. It makes me smile everytime I look at the book.
    mozlike -- Friday December 15 2006, @04:03PM (#243517)
    (User #11690 Info)
    I am MINE!
  • Sorry, all, but something with "Moz" in the title/place name/signage is MUCH COOLER than something with "Morrissey", because we all know that the former refers to our dude, and the latter is, simply, ah, a surname...

THANKS for the picture of the trail's sign, Torr!
    Anonymous -- Saturday December 16 2006, @05:15PM (#243622)
  • When I was a kid my father had a paddle and one side Doug and the other side said Steven. It's pretty funny now but me and my brother didn't find it very funny then. : )
    Anonymous -- Monday December 18 2006, @08:57AM (#243797)

[ home | terms of service ]