posted by davidt on Tuesday December 12 2006, @01:00PM
vivasouthpaw writes:
A night dedicated only to The Smiths and Morrissey will take place in Istanbul at Studio Live on 15th of December. Instead of the regular formats of The Smiths nights organized twice yearly in Istanbul where mostly audio tracks are played, this night will consist mostly of visual tributes of The Smiths and Morrissey projected on a big screen, footages from the live shows, promotional videos etc.
Just before the end of year in which Mozzer paid his first visit to Istanbul, it'll be a great chance to show our gratitude.

This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • Very happy to hear that you organize Smiths/Morrissey nights so frequently in your city. Some people must change Turkey let it be you...
    Argyris_Kravaritis -- Tuesday December 12 2006, @01:40PM (#242980)
    (User #3786 Info | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX2tRTuJags&feature=channel_page)
    The only thing that I know is that I don't know anything...Socrates
  • to my dearest friend Onur of course:) Bu of course Morrissey tarafindan Wembley Arena konserinde Onur Bey'in "Come Back To Istanbul" posterini görmesi üzerine edilmis bir laf. Selanik konserinde de baska bir arkadas ayni posteri acmis "aramizda Istanbul'dan gelenler var galiba" seklinde karsilik bulmustu baba tarafindan.We checked the sound and visual system last night in the venue. This only live Some Girls from yhe last gig was also shown on the screen. In a way this night will be the 20th anniversary of the last Smiths concert
    mozzrules -- Wednesday December 13 2006, @02:02AM (#243071)
    (User #14645 Info)

[ home | terms of service ]