posted by davidt on Monday December 11 2006, @01:00PM
Roland writes:
Once a decade Morrissey appears on the front cover of a German magazine. To promote the current issue of the concert magazine "Boombox", the A5-sized magazine itself is displayed and sold with a larger cardboard cover - featuring a nice b/w Morrissey shot.

Inside is a round-up of the year (titled "In Moz we trust"; article in German though) and a preview of the Morrissey concerts in December. In lack of a scanner I took two pictures (front cover, inside).

The magazine also includes a DVD with "The first of the gang to die" taken from "Who put the M in Manchester", plus more importantly extracts from an interview with Morrissey. It's marked as a "Boombox Interview" but is in English so I'm not sure where it originates from. Surely someone will put it on youtube or so.

Boombox may or may not be available via their website www.boombox.tv - there's an order form ("Bestellung") but only for German addresses. Price is 7,50 Euro.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • Lol!
    Anonymous -- Monday December 11 2006, @04:38PM (#242874)
    • Re:Lol! by Anonymous (Score:0) Tuesday December 12 2006, @09:18AM
      • Re:Lol! by Anonymous (Score:0) Wednesday December 13 2006, @12:10PM
  • How much is Boombox & can we get it in America?
    Az Moz Fan -- Monday December 11 2006, @06:59PM (#242886)
    (User #1326 Info)
    • 7,50 Euros... by Az Moz Fan (Score:1) Monday December 11 2006, @07:24PM
  • he's being haunted by phil collins!
    suzanne -- Monday December 11 2006, @08:21PM (#242890)
    (User #36 Info)
    I scare dead people.
  • I bought this magazine a few weeks ago and my DVD is in brilliant quality until it comes to MORRISSEY! The interview pieces are very bad quality and also the new videos they are showing are very bad! As if it was filmed on VHS and then copied very badly on DVD! Just the First Of The Gang... Live Video from the Who put the... DVD is in excellent quality! I don't know if it is only my DVD, but i already wrote the magazine and told them!
    VIVAH8 <[email protected]> -- Tuesday December 12 2006, @02:01AM (#242906)
    (User #3602 Info)
    "veganism is compassion"
  • judging by the photos on the website (there is one non-concert shot) looks like it's the same interview that featured in French magazine DVD earlier this year.... funnily enough they are spelling his name Stephen (sic)
    Anonymous -- Tuesday December 12 2006, @02:03AM (#242907)
  • I found very easily a copy of this magazine, great souvenir from Berlin, cannot wait to go back to my country to see it. Hope it is not the same video with the french magazine earlier this year because I have it already.
    Argyris_Kravaritis -- Sunday December 17 2006, @06:30AM (#243680)
    (User #3786 Info | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX2tRTuJags&feature=channel_page)
    The only thing that I know is that I don't know anything...Socrates

[ home | terms of service ]