posted by davidt on Wednesday September 14 2005, @11:00AM
Zommie writes:
I was reading the new Mens Health Oct 2005 and found a Smiths/Morrissey refrence on page 34. In a letter about the correct term for a womans breasts amid "talking dirty" the response includes the line:

Ever hear that Morrissey song with the line "Let me get my hands on your mammary glands?"

I guess she was a bit off with the band name, but at least she has some taste in music.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • I would advise against using Handsome Devil lyrics as chat-up lines- "let me get your head on the conjugal bed" is likely to be met with the reply of, "conju-what?!". "Who will swallow whom?" is likely to be met with, "Alright, i'lldo it, but i'm not swallowing, that stuff is disgusting!"
    That is all pure speculation, of course. My own chat-up lines are never, ever declined.
    Jealous of Youth -- Thursday September 15 2005, @01:28AM (#178467)
    (User #14655 Info)
    "so many women, my head should be spinning. Ah, but no..."
  • at the same time. I fear to ponder on what made him 'purge' such line. But we all have our sassy side sometimes...
    Mrs. Woolf -- Saturday September 17 2005, @05:39PM (#178664)
    (User #14157 Info)
  • thanks for your post
    Anonymous -- Thursday September 15 2005, @10:50PM (#178563)
  • I agree with this- yeah, we all like Morrissey, but we don't need to be informed of every single reference to the man in every magazine in the world. I even read a while ago a few people trying to guess where abouts Moz was in Rome, deriving clues from his PETA acceptance speech. Get a life.
    Jealous of Youth -- Friday September 16 2005, @07:12AM (#178584)
    (User #14655 Info)
    "so many women, my head should be spinning. Ah, but no..."
  • 1 reply beneath your current threshold.

[ home | terms of service ]