posted by davidt on Wednesday August 24 2005, @08:00AM
roger from putney writes:
A short piece in the Property section of The Sunday Times in the UK suggests that the Great Man is moving house. So says the paper anyway, copied here (link). Where might he be going?

Could Morrissey, the Mancunian pop singer, be planning a move back to Blighty? He has been based in Los Angeles for the best part of 10 years, but sharp-eyed fans have identified a 1930s mansion newly listed for sale in the Hollywood hills as the home of the bequiffed former Smiths singer. It has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and is on the market for 1.1m.
---
taz10 writes:
Just read today on NY Observers real estate section that Moz's LA home is on the market.

This Charming House - New York Observer
---
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • "Could Morrissey, the Mancunian pop singer, be planning a move back to Blighty?".

That really makes me laugh, just that line, it's so british.

I would of thought people in Americawould of paid far more attention to Morrissey's house, rather than british people.
    Hello Indie -- Wednesday August 24 2005, @08:21AM (#176207)
    (User #13749 Info | http://somedizzywhore.com/)
    Somedizzywhore.com offers free jars of beetroot for the elderly.
  • Haha (Score:2, Funny)

It's nice that they referred to us as 'sharp-eyed', rather than obsessive twats with too much time on their hands (myself mainly).
    Keely -- Wednesday August 24 2005, @08:29AM (#176211)
    (User #13344 Info)
    • Re:Haha by Hello Indie (Score:1) Wednesday August 24 2005, @09:04AM
  • But I never will. Anyone got 1.1 million dollars spare? And obsessive twats we will always be...
    Cole Berlin -- Wednesday August 31 2005, @05:41AM (#177066)
    (User #13010 Info)

[ home | terms of service ]