posted by davidt on Tuesday August 02 2005, @10:00AM
Ageless Beauty writes:
The wonderful American band Elefant from New York did a cover of "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want" for the soundtrack of the movie 'Sky High'.
---
Homa also writes:
I thought I was going crazy but I just double checked the Sky High soundtrack on amazon. It appears in the scene where young Stronghold is moping on his roof about being a sidekick/having no powers. Just thought I'd share.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • that's great, really. long live moz!!!
    Anonymous -- Tuesday August 02 2005, @10:21AM (#173477)
  • What's wrong with the original version..it can not be improved upon.
    someraincoatedlovers -- Tuesday August 02 2005, @03:07PM (#173578)
    (User #10290 Info)
  • their music is nice, their lyrics and singer are shallow and vapid. There are plenty of "modely" good looking people walking around the streets of nyc, they don't always translate fronting a rock band. It's kind of annoying, especially when their video features model girls acting surly and sultry, pouting and posing for faux mugshots with ruined masscara.
    "Tell me your name, tell me you story, 'cause I'm in to it. Running through life, like a misfit" gross, I'm running the other way.
    gimejohnny -- Wednesday August 03 2005, @08:24AM (#173703)
    (User #9683 Info)
  • what a great surprise it was to hear this song in the movie. I stayed for the music credits and saw that the first name listed for the song was "Steven Patrick Morrissey" followed by Johnny Marr... Funny to see his full name written out like that on the big screen. What ever name he wants to use, he will always be The Divine Mr. M.
    artful dodger -- Wednesday August 03 2005, @10:26AM (#173719)
    (User #13974 Info | http://www.myspace.com/wallieworld)
    and as for me, I stand with the tribe of Morrissey.

[ home | terms of service ]