posted by davidt on Friday April 22 2005, @10:00AM
Hello Indie writes:

New Musical Express have covered a small story of The Smiths symposium. Was really intresting to read. But the funniest part of the story was when they wrote " Morrissey's non-sex life was a myth, in fact he was ment to of been at it, hammering and tounges during the eighties. But people didn't come forward for fear of getting their arses sued ". Hahaha good one Mozza'. :-)
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • "Hello Indie", I take it that English is not your first language?
    You have completely misquoted the article, reducing it to nonsensical gibberish.
    I hate you.
    Anonymous -- Friday April 22 2005, @12:35PM (#159053)
  • You can only sue someone if it's slander or libel. In legal terms slander or libel is anything that would hurt your reputation with a "reasonable" person. You can't sue someone for saying you are gay in the UK anymore because it's been tested that it would not harm your reputation in the eyes of a "reasonable" person.

So the people that won't say what they know are spineless cowards (or lying because they don't know a thing).
    Anonymous -- Friday April 22 2005, @01:03PM (#159058)
  • You can sue someone if you have them sign a nondisclosure agreement before sleeping with them. That is why you rarely see books by the personal assistants of famous people who see it all.
    Anonymous -- Saturday April 23 2005, @01:07PM (#159165)
    • Re:You Can Sue by Anonymous (Score:0) Saturday April 23 2005, @01:32PM
      • Re:You Can Sue by Hello Indie (Score:1) Saturday April 23 2005, @02:58PM
  • Well, it seemed to me as if the NME were ripping the piss out of The Smiths' fans(doesn't everyone?).
      However, was interested to read about how "the post-keynote address Q&A descends into Trisha-style confessional as the female members of the audience are asked for their feelings on Morrissey's desirability. Do women find Moz attractive? The typical responses range from "I'm a dyke" to, "I've never fancied Moz and I'm bisexual"."
      What?! Are they saying that most of the female fans didn't fancy him? This is insane.

Also, did anyone here actually go to the conference? How was it?
    Wilde is on my side -- Sunday April 24 2005, @08:40AM (#159226)
    (User #13955 Info)
    I am the meek, I am the righteous, I am the Morrissey fan.

[ home | terms of service ]