posted by davidt on Friday April 15 2005, @10:30AM
Salford Lads' Club writes:

It has been a long time coming, but The Salford Lads' Club are finally dusting off the Gladioli to bring a Smiths Tribute show to each Auckland and Wellington, New Zealand. Preparations are going well and we are very much looking foward to uniting New Zealands' Smiths Apostles again.

The shows are:

Saturday April 30th - Galatos, Auckland - Tickets from Cosmic Corner -
Doors 8pm

Saturday May 7th - Indigo, Wellington - Tickets from Cosmic Corner -
Doors 8pm

These will be our last ever shows together as the Salford Lads' Club. The reason for this is that we are finding ourselves unable to distinguish between our nominated Smiths personas and our real personalities. Obviously this has serious implications for us all (except Adrian) and our unloved ones, so we must sadly fare thee well.

Be sure to check out the updated website, which features a superb new poster design by honorary Lad Dylan Mercer.

See you soon :)

www.salfordladsclub.com
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • Bless them!
    Anonymous -- Friday April 15 2005, @11:31AM (#158069)
  • Don't give up chaps! But if you do let the gentleman who "does" Morrissey return in his solo form! I caught a Christmas show in Wellington a year or so ago. You were great.
    Anonymous -- Friday April 15 2005, @04:48PM (#158144)
  • Gladioli!
    Moz X
    Anonymous -- Friday April 15 2005, @05:24PM (#158151)
  • It were nearly, well was the best night of my life last time. I'll be there. With beads on.
    Librarian on Fire -- Tuesday April 19 2005, @12:58PM (#158706)
    (User #2853 Info)
    "I'm just a country mile behind the whole world"

[ home | terms of service ]