posted by davidt on Wednesday April 06 2005, @10:00AM
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • Anyone going to the Star And Garter disco on Friday? It would be good to meet people from the site and put faces to usernames as it were.

Can't decide if it's worth hanging around and going to the Dry Bar on Saturday to watch the Smiths tribute band. Are they any good?
  • Anyone going on the Moz bus tour on here?
    Anonymous -- Wednesday April 06 2005, @11:11AM (#156773)
    • Me. by Anonymous (Score:0) Thursday April 07 2005, @03:53AM
  • So, anyone on here that are going to this symposium?

At least I am. Travelling by train from London Friday morning, and I plan to get the most out of it. Lectures, disco at the Star and Garter, The Smyhts, Steven Wright photo and the bus ride.
    Ijustpop <reversethis-{moc ... {ta} {poptsuji}> -- Wednesday April 06 2005, @06:21PM (#156835)
    (User #7040 Info)
  • best not too spend too long at the wine thing on friday if you want to get in at the Star And Garter. People queue in the rain!! for over an hour.

If the weather's bad make sure you have an umbrella for the wait.
    Anonymous -- Wednesday April 06 2005, @07:56PM (#156843)
  • http://www.salfordadvertiser.co.uk/news/index/articles/article_id=13506.html

One of the people talking at the conference reckons his lyrics suggest that he was abused as a child.

If this is the level of criticism I wouldn't bother going if I were you.

Why is it everyone has to be abused as a child these days? It's like people are obsessed.
    Anonymous -- Thursday April 07 2005, @04:25AM (#156875)
  • Can I also suggest the War museum, to guarantee a fun-filled day?
    And that exhibition about that sad sad Lowry person who can't paint properly, too...
    "Oh I can smile about it now", etc.

No wonder people bugger off to Sweden as soon as they can really! :-)

AND the bleedin' drizzle, on top of everything! ;-)
    Anonymous -- Thursday April 07 2005, @08:40AM (#156899)

[ home | terms of service ]