posted by davidt on Wednesday April 06 2005, @10:00AM
chrisarclark writes:

Darrin Pfieffer, drummer for "punk" band Goldfinger, has chosen Louder Than Bombs as the "Gasoline Classic" for the #8 issue of Gasoline Magazine. It's a rather pathetic review/article, but nevertheless it is always nice to flip the page and find Shelagh Delaney staring out at you.

Pfieffer comments, "It's weird because I'm 230 pounds, covered in tattoos, and am in a punk rock band, but my favorite band is The Smiths." It is a little weird I suppose, but we all know from being around here how weird some of Morrissey's fans can be!
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • great band, esp, I'll Still Feel The Same ... and maybe now we know at least one of the reasons why ;-)
    Anonymous -- Wednesday April 06 2005, @01:35PM (#156807)
  • is complete trash. they are incredibly boring. i'd hardly even call them punk either. but then again, everyone's punk these days hm? cretins.

i wish they wouldn't mention the smiths. everytime an awful band mentions moz or the smiths i feel slightly embarassed for some reason.
    Anonymous -- Wednesday April 06 2005, @03:22PM (#156817)
  • as much as i don't know goldfinger, i think its good that there are still so many smiths fans out there in the business that keep mentioning them. if there was one record i would tell a moz/smiths fan-to-be it would be louder then bombs.
    Anonymous -- Wednesday April 06 2005, @04:19PM (#156821)
  • for a pop punk band they are ok. they put on a good live show and obviously have great taste.

to many haters here. meh.
    Anonymous -- Thursday April 07 2005, @10:25PM (#156947)

[ home | terms of service ]