posted by davidt on Saturday June 05 2004, @08:00AM
Colm writes:

Dublin gay indie club night Queer + Alterative is giving away Moz stuff at their show tonite (Sat 5th) at the Temple Bar Music Centre which is of course just post the Dublin gig.

They have both DVD and jewel case albums, t-shirts (black, with white writing, front says a song title, back say "Morrissey, You Are The Quarry" - is this concert merchandise? - I've bagsed myself the "I Have Forgiven Jesus One" :) and small pins (again, black with white writing, different song titles). Also in the venue will be HUGE (like bus shelter size) YATQ posters that should be available for taking afterwards as well as other more convertional sized ones.

On the music side, a number of moz and smiths tracks are scheduled in with the normal mix of indie/rock/pop (everything from Blondie to Nirvana to Jam to Basement Jaxx). There is a set from Daddies Little Princess, an Irish band who played support to Scissor Sisters last week.

Its all on in the Temple Bar Music Centre (just off Temple Bar Square for anyone travelling over for the gig) and doors open around 10ish, should start to fill up closer to midnight..
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • Pity this was not posted a bit earlier.
    O'Muirgheasa -- Sunday June 06 2004, @03:35AM (#108588)
    (User #7536 Info)
    Perhaps my best years are gone.When there was a chance of happiness.But I wouldn't want them back.

[ home | terms of service ]