posted by davidt on Thursday April 29 2004, @08:00AM
Ragnar Holst Larsen writes:

Morrissey is confirmed for Quart festival in Norway. They wanted him to play saturday but he wasn't available so they extended the festival one day so he could play. He will kickstart the festival on monday 5th of july.

More info on:
www.quart.no

---
Yngve writes:

Morrissey will finally be back in Norway to play the Quart Festival on monday July 5. He has only played here once before (Oslo in 1997) so this is extremely good news. The Quart Festival has actually added an extra day just to get Morrissey!
---
Juan writes:

The Quart Festival have added an extra day to include Morrissey in their line-up on Monday 5.July. link (in Norwegian)
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • Surely, I meant 5th of July.
    - Juan
    Anonymous -- Thursday April 29 2004, @08:31AM (#98805)
    • fixed by davidt (Score:1) Thursday April 29 2004, @08:36AM
      • Re:fixed by nonesoever (Score:1) Friday April 30 2004, @09:40AM
        • Re:fixed by davidt (Score:1) Friday April 30 2004, @10:01AM
  • Oh this has made me laugh. 'Kickstart' -and I'm sure this has been used for the many other festivals. What, with a 'waltzing' version of Everday is Like Sunday and a painfully re-hashed edited version of Jack the Ripper? Personally I can't wait for this to really kick off with these 13yr old tracks. Undoubtedly classics at the time but come on. Maybe these gigs are all seaters so we can take a packed lunch. Oh, and for the record, Shoplifters being washed down for another outing, how boring and unimaginative. All these festivals and promotion but it appears little has gone to giving Moz a bit of a kick start. Where's Maladjusted on the set, Nobody Loves Us, Hand in Glove, London. Come on, we're not fools you know.....even if we still come and see you.
    blemtheblemish -- Thursday April 29 2004, @08:39AM (#98810)
    (User #8101 Info)
  • I wonder if there are any ferries from the UK to Kristinsand. or possibly from Copenhagen (hirtshals seems a bit far away) if you come from the Roskilde festival?
    Anonymous -- Saturday May 01 2004, @09:01AM (#99351)

[ home | terms of service ]