posted by davidt on Tuesday April 27 2004, @09:00AM
Micha writes:

There will be a huge Morrissey-article (Coverstory, interview, discography, review of YATQ) in the German issue of the Rolling Stone-Magazine, which will appear Thursday, the 29th of April.

www.rollingstone.de

---
Kid-Creole also writes:

Morrissey Special and IV in newest Issue of the german "Rolling Stone" titled:
DIE WIEDERGEBURT DES DANDYS!!!!!!!

This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • The fans in Germany and the press in Germany has generally appreciated Moz very much and has been much less critical of him than the fans & press in other parts of the world. In fact, the year Maladjusted was released the German RollingStone ranked it among the top 10 albums of the year. As you remember, Moz paid tribute to his German fans in the video for "Pregnant for the Last Time." I hope he realizes the extraordinary loyalty of his German fanbase and returns their goodwill with some concerts there.
    Belligerent Ghoul -- Tuesday April 27 2004, @11:32AM (#98174)
    (User #9224 Info)
    There is a light that never goes out...
  • i will make a sacrefice to play in germany i love my german fans .. we will rejoice in germany once again friends
    ---love morrissey
    Anonymous -- Tuesday April 27 2004, @02:55PM (#98268)
  • 05.06.2004 Frankfurt - Nachtleben - 22h
    www.britpop-ffm.de

Hallo Morrissey-Fans,

wir veranstalten am 05.06. eine von Sanctuary unterstuetzte, offizielle Releaseparty zur neuen Morrissey "You are the Quarry" Scheibe !
    Wir werden die BBC Doku auf einer grossen Leinwand zeigen, das Album vorstellen, Promoartikel (T-shirts, CD's, etc) verlosen und
    etliche Smiths/Morrissey Songs spielen !

Cheers, Heiko

Britpop strikes again
    www.britpop-ffm.de
    [email protected]
    marrissey72 -- Tuesday April 27 2004, @06:01PM (#98289)
    (User #7995 Info)
    • the BBC doc by Celibate Cry (Score:1) Tuesday April 27 2004, @10:50PM
      • Re:the BBC doc by marrissey72 (Score:1) Wednesday April 28 2004, @07:48AM
  • What's wrong with you, when you make fun about Germans?? Is it envy or what?? Maybe you still have some problems, that we won the Euro '96 at holy Wembley and you not?! Don't know...

I think, everyone should be thankful, that Morrissey has his fans all over the world (not nor in Germany or the UK). So, he has the opportunity, to sell a lot more records and can stay so mucher longer in this business.

There are many Germans, who will join the concert in Manchester!! They spent a lot of money and time, to make their dream come true...How many people from the U.K. do you know, who would make an extra journey to Germany, to see Moz??? I think, not very much...

It's so stupid and childish, when you write those sentences, without using just one cell of your brain!!!

And by the way: It would be better, if you would blow your dick by your own....
    Micha -- Wednesday April 28 2004, @05:55AM (#98440)
    (User #6921 Info)
  • i just read it, it's "a 17 pages special"
    i'm a bit disappointed because all the photos are quite old and there's nothing exciting or new to read on all those pages.
    the same old story...
    but anyway, it's great that Morrissey get's that much attention from the german Rolling Stone and it may be very interesting to read for people who don't know much about our Mozzer.
    malina -- Wednesday April 28 2004, @01:01PM (#98586)
    (User #7320 Info)

[ home | terms of service ]