posted by davidt on Sunday April 25 2004, @08:00PM
Update: 04/26 15:09 GMT: Curt Woyte writes:

NME confirms Lazarus' earlier story on the DVD re-issue of Hulmerist and Malady. Link: http://www.nme.com/news/108304.htm
---
lazarus writes:

...i'm a record store manager & i get upcoming releases lists from BERTUS, which is the major dutch importer for the benelux. in the latest list, i've seen morrissey's humerist & malady lingers on DVD

this means those are gonna be released (at least) over europe soon
no fake
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • if this is indeed true I will be as happy as a little girl. Music Dvds are without a doubt my favorite thing to play when im chilling but oye esteban has been played way to much in recent months, so new dvds would be the best thing to happen to my dvd player in years!oh...and first post, YAY(A small victory but a victory nonetheless)!!
    AAFAjoshua -- Sunday April 25 2004, @11:14PM (#97722)
    (User #10454 Info)
  • Also on NME (Score:2, Informative)

This is now on the NME newspage too:

http://www.nme.com/news/108304.htm

MORRISSEY is to release 'HULMERIST' and 'THE MALADY LINGERS ON' on DVD next month.

The DVDs feature promotional videos for many of the ex-Smiths frontman's earlier solo material, including 'Everyday Is Like Sunday', 'The Last of the Famous International Playboys' and 'Glamorous Glue'.

'Hulmerist' contains footage of Morrissey's legendary gig at Wolverhampton Civic Hall in 1988.

Both films have been re-mastered and will be released on May 31. Morrissey's new album 'You Are The Quarry' will be released on May 17, preceded by new single 'Irish Heart, English Heart' on May 10.
    Raskolnikov -- Monday April 26 2004, @05:05AM (#97785)
    (User #753 Info)
  • 31st May for release of both DVD's.

any ideas which credit cards offer the best interest rates these days?
    Anonymous -- Monday April 26 2004, @06:43AM (#97795)
  • ROCKIN good news
    icicular -- Monday April 26 2004, @09:27AM (#97833)
    (User #5485 Info)
  • This is great news, my copy of Hulmerist is on its last leg.
    Of all the video compilations this one is my favorite so Hurrah!
    ScottyK -- Monday April 26 2004, @11:55AM (#97882)
    (User #7165 Info)
    Meet me in the alley
  • This is great news-- I was sad that the Oujia Board video wasn't on Oye Esteban. And hopefully we'll get Live In Dallas soon too.
    jypu -- Monday April 26 2004, @01:45PM (#97914)
    (User #348 Info)
  • I'm truly disappointed that it's DVDs plural. Surely both videos could have fitted onto one sexy uninterrupted disc??
    Georgethetwentythird -- Tuesday April 27 2004, @04:17PM (#98279)
    (User #8698 Info)
    Judge not, lest ye be judged...

[ home | terms of service ]