posted by davidt on Wednesday April 21 2004, @10:00AM
Venus de Mile End writes:

What a turn up for the books. The ever-elusive Moz has finally made it into the hallowed pages of the UK's No 1 celebrity gossip rag, Heat mag. I guess the US equivalent is something like People or National Enquirer?

Anyway, he appears on the back page ("Say What?" section - "Oversexed, Overpaid, Overheard"), spouting forth on Pop Idol:

"I think all the contestants should be put in a cage and sent to Thailand"
Heat's riposte: "So Morrissey won't be auditioning for Pop Idol then"...

I just never thought I'd see the day!
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • not only does he do the same old set , show after show, he's now starting to say the same qoutes over and over(he said that one on K-ROQ). Come on big guy do something fresh!!!
    Anonymous -- Wednesday April 21 2004, @10:47AM (#96814)
  • Yes, I rather suspect Heat pinched that quote from the KROQ interview - it was also used, word for word, in NME. Come on, Morrissey is doing and saying what he feels to be true to him - he must have his reasons for deciding on the set list, laziness after a seven year absence seems unlikely! Be grateful that he is doing anything at all!
    Anonymous -- Wednesday April 21 2004, @11:27AM (#96830)
  • I will let it slide.But, by Lollapalooza time he better have a different set.
    Anonymous -- Wednesday April 21 2004, @12:21PM (#96845)
  • It's a beautiful country with some of the finest beaches in the world...it'd be a reward for the Pop Idiots, not a punishment!
    Anonymous -- Wednesday April 21 2004, @10:47PM (#96917)
  • Heat's TV critic, Boyd Hilton, was on of the last ever editions of Liquid News and Colin & Claudia were asking him what would the highlights of 2004 would be. He said Morrissey was going to have the album of the year and that it would be the year of Morrissey in general.

I'm looking forward to a five star review.
    Anonymous -- Thursday April 22 2004, @01:26AM (#96940)
    • Thailand by Anonymous (Score:0) Thursday April 22 2004, @07:32AM

[ home | terms of service ]