posted by davidt on Tuesday April 20 2004, @02:00AM
Some Totally Random Moz Fan writes:

Okay here is a QuickTime Video of the first song from the Vega$ show "The First of the Gang To Die" - it is 65 MB and the quality is crappy but here you go!

From an FTP server (right click- then "save target as") [link removed due to bandwidth limitations]

From a Bit Torrent Server (Load here, then you need a BT program to access it) http://aloneta.mine.nu:6969/

Also ...here are the digital pix I took.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • 6 hours to download from a dial-up? Am I doing something wrong? Help!
    Anonymous -- Tuesday April 20 2004, @02:20AM (#96430)
  • Hello Jay, this is John...thanks for posting the pics/video...a taste of heaven for those of us who could not make it to the show..cheers!
    vauxhallvillian -- Tuesday April 20 2004, @08:54AM (#96514)
    (User #332 Info)
    "Some drink because they are poets....most of us drink because we aren't poets"
  • THANX to all of YOU for all of your kind words here and on the Forum thanking me for making my pix/video available for those that could not make it- I am VERY glad to be able to share ;^)

It was kind of a comedy sneaking the camera in: I had to start smoking.

I don't ussually smoke- but I like to in Vega$ - so I bought a pack of cloves to use as a decoy for security when I got patted down- and I thought "What the heck?" and had a few- good stuff! But that will be the extent of my chain-smoking- until my next trip to Vega$, anyway...

So in line they frisked me and asked me what the bulge was [insert bad joke here] and I pulled out the cigs- and they bought it- and thus I was able to capture the video and pix you see here!

;^)

Cheers,

Jay "Some Totally Random Moz Fan"
    I'm really just Some Totally Random Moz Fan
  • Thanks. However, I get the feeling that I've seen a few of those pictures before, but where? Hmm?

Oh, I know [morrissey-solo.com]!

half-a-person -- Tuesday April 20 2004, @09:02PM (#96716)
    (User #69 Info)
    Alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problems

[ home | terms of service ]