posted by davidt on Tuesday April 06 2004, @08:00AM
Bowing Sheila sends:

THIS ALARMING MAN - spike magazine

'Saint Morrissey'
Mark Simpson

Ben Granger

This book is not for people who've never, even briefly, fallen under Morrissey's spell. Don't bother; it'll only convince you further of the psycho-obsessive nature of Morrissey fans in general and the author in particular.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • this is a terrible book...i'm a fan for years...i don't want to read a book that seems to be incapable of being impartial...i want something that is somewhat challenging...its written by an adoring fan who can't say anything negative at all...only book i've ever bought and brought back...nothing insightful or interesting...if you have listened at all to the lyrics then you simply do not need to read this book.. Oh God its terrible...I mean I love the Smiths & most of Morrissey's solo stuff but this is just soo bad... all you have to do is talk to a passionate fan and you will get the exact same insights.... This book should be left in a journal under this persons bed & not displayed in book shops & records stores across the country... Sorry but terrible
    ourfrank10 -- Tuesday April 06 2004, @09:16AM (#93929)
    (User #10578 Info)

[ home | terms of service ]