posted by davidt on Saturday April 03 2004, @09:00AM
dazultra writes:

Moz is likened to Peter Stringfellow (!) on p.32 of The Guide (with the Saturday Guardian, UK)

talks about "toothing" - random sex with strangers on public transport initiated via mobile technology

apparently it allows 'social awkwardness (to be) erased by technology to the point where Morrissey and Peter Stringfellow become indistinct...'

Ha!
any comment?
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • but i hardley think that MORISEY need to have SEXXX with a strangar with a MOPILEPHONE!!!

aftar al he is a CELEBRTY and need onley SMILE at a persen to be abel to RUMAGE al the woman he wan't!!!!
    clueless_joe -- Saturday April 03 2004, @01:22PM (#93628)
    (User #9490 Info | http://www.clueless-joe.com/)
  • I came face-to-face with the ageing Peter Stringfellow a few weeks ago in Marks & Spencers food hall in Covent Garden.

The terror or the highlights fighting the grey hair; the mullet; the ill-fitting clothes designed for a younger man! He was strangely fat -which was an unexpected horror!

If Morrissey and him become indistinct through technology I am going to become a luddite!

SJ

P.S. Peter was buying veg for those interested.
    Sonny Jim -- Sunday April 04 2004, @04:53AM (#93716)
    (User #6638 Info)
  • To compare Moz, who is comparable with any of the great wonders of this world, including the Taj mahal,to Stringyfellow is like the cast of the erstwhile Brookside taking over in Walford. Absolutely absurd. Grow up and look elsewhere to fill your Guardian pages!
    Anonymous -- Sunday April 04 2004, @07:38AM (#93741)

[ home | terms of service ]