posted by davidt on Saturday April 03 2004, @09:00AM
Ian writes:

Thought you might be interested to learn that the guest DJ for How Does It Feel To Be Loved?'s second birthday is Stephen Street.

He came down to the club in January and had a great time (pic) and we've managed to entice him behind the decks. This will be the first time he's ever DJ-ed apparently. Be great to hear what he decides to play.

Full details of the club are as follows:

How Does It Feel To Be Loved?
Friday April 16th
Buffalo Bar, underneath the Famous Cock Tavern, outside Highbury & Islington tube, London. 9pm-2am, three pounds admission.

Playlist:

The Smiths * The Supremes * The Go-Betweens * Dusty Springfield * Belle & Sebastian * Tammi Terrell * Aztec Camera * The Ronettes * Orange Juice * Beach Boys * The Temptations * Velvet Underground * Felt * The Shangri-Las * Primal Scream * Otis Redding * The Field Mice * The Stone Roses * Dexys Midnight Runners * The Four Tops * Dolly Parton * The Orchids

More info at http://www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • i think that this isn't big enough. i think that all previous collaborators of morrissey's should come together in one uber-dj festival.
    suzanne -- Saturday April 03 2004, @08:44PM (#93670)
    (User #36 Info)
    I scare dead people.
  • wow! stephen street! one of the enginners of that little masterpiece known as "Bona Drag" Makes me wish i lived in England, but L.A. is great. i hope that the addition of this mike character means that more songs form Bona will be played (i.e. Lucky Lisp, The last of the Famous...)

----Glory Hole
    Anonymous -- Saturday April 03 2004, @08:47PM (#93671)
  • Damn good playlist!
    Anonymous -- Saturday April 03 2004, @11:19PM (#93690)
  • excellent, i shall be there boping away
    Anonymous -- Sunday April 04 2004, @07:02AM (#93736)
  • I cannotwait for Mr Street.
    BSE -- Monday April 05 2004, @03:42PM (#93852)
    (User #10570 Info)

[ home | terms of service ]