posted by davidt on Sunday December 28 2003, @02:30PM
Alainsane writes:

Season 1 of Kids in the Hall was just released on DVD, and on one of the two commentary tracks, Kevin McDonald invokes Morrissey's name in reference to a supine pose by fellow troupe-mate, Scott Thompson. Thematically, the commented shot resembles scenes from November Spawned a Monster; though, it should be noted that the Kids in the Hall segment was created before the "November" video. An image and mp3 of the DVD audio segment are attached.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • Kids in the Hall, well, of course they listen to The Smiths/Morrissey.
    redpathetic -- Sunday December 28 2003, @07:41PM (#82864)
    (User #6184 Info)
    Happy in this final acceptance of his own absurdity...Albert Camus
  • All hail the Kids in the Hall!

"Aww gee son you shouldn't have..tapshoes?!?"
    MOZ IS GOD -- Sunday December 28 2003, @08:55PM (#82872)
    (User #3249 Info | http://www.myspace.com/coldwarspies)
  • Dave Foley wore a Smiths shirt on (at least) one episode.
    mr. superinvisible -- Monday December 29 2003, @12:43AM (#82886)
    (User #6367 Info)
  • It was a blustery day in South Croydon. Richard was lying in bed with Catherine. Their minds merged completely as the moment of release came. With a huge burst of telekinetic energy they lifted themselves off the ground and writhed in ecstasy in mid air. His sperm exploded inside her and her body convulsed as it sucked up the juice and sent wave after wave of unimaginable pleasure running along every fibre of her being.
                  Catherine miaowed. She was a cat. Richard arched his back and got up gingerly to his feet, and clambered to the bathroom. Looking at his naked body in the mirror, he gasped at the inadequacy he saw in front of him. He looked down and grabbed hold of....the telephone. He dialled the school-girls phone number and waited.
    "hello?"
    "hey, its richard. how are you?"
    "fine. whats wrong?"
    "well, i am standing naked in front of the mirror, contemplating my naked body."
    (giggles in background of her room)
    Richard hears her whisper to someone else, "he is making dodgy references again, I'm actually quite worried."
    Richard spoke again:
    "Can I have Tom's number? I need to ask him something about his...pen..cil case. er, yes, you told me once that he had a weird...pencil. I might have one to."
    "Pencil? I don't think so. Well, here it is... 077638***88"
    "Great, thanks, who else are you talking to?"
    "No-one much."
    Richard hears cries of "we can bake cookies" in the background.
    "Is it him?"
    "Sorry, yes."
    "For gods sake, don't go weirding out on me..."
    "I am not!"
    "Well, I am glad things are panning out nicely for you. Goodbye."

Richard put the phone down, and then dialled Tom's number. As he heard Catherine slip out of the cat-flap, he pondered to himself....it was time to share his worldly goods.
    Anonymous -- Tuesday December 30 2003, @08:00AM (#82955)

[ home | terms of service ]