posted by davidt on Tuesday December 09 2003, @10:00AM
Mark writes:

Good news for karaoke lovers looking to sing The Smiths. Sunfly Karaoke now has a pick n' mix feature on their Website (www.sunflykaraoke.com). Basically you can make your own Karaoke disc based on nearly their whole catalog. Translation: You can put the following three songs on a custom disc: "There Is A Lignt That Never Goes Out", "Panic", and "This Charming Man." You must have a minimum of 6 songs on the disc and everything is in pounds, but they have a handy conversion chart. It's hovering at just over $4 a track and shipping is just above $8.50. So, if you got the disc today with the minimum 6 songs it would be about $33.07. And for those of you that do like The Cure, the other three songs could be "Boys Don't Cry", "The Lovecats", and "Friday I'm In Love."
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • Kinky Karaoke, Sunday Nights, The Lava Lounge, Hollywood, Cal., hosted by Todd B. Ah, those were the best of times & the worst of times.

So now that Sunfly has gotten on board (though I am still waiting for "Int. Playboys" to be a without orchestra {i.e. Karaoke} song), who makes the best at home Karaoke system?

I went to one person's house and instead of having to place CDG Discs in a machine, they had a microchip based system that had hundreds of songs programmed into its computer.

Anyway, you see Karaoke systems around but which one is well made and worth getting?

You see I'm having this party soon and David Tseng and I are planning to sing Interlude as a duet!
    Belligerent Ghoul -- Tuesday December 09 2003, @11:57AM (#81546)
    (User #9224 Info)
    There is a light that never goes out...
  • Proper Moz fans would just have "There Is A Lignt That Never Goes Out", "Panic", and "This Charming Man" twice.
    Anonymous -- Tuesday December 09 2003, @01:39PM (#81566)

[ home | terms of service ]