posted by davidt on Monday June 30 2003, @09:00AM
nervously_juvenile writes:

It still continues. Morrissey pervades the British press. Today's (27/06/03) Guardian Review section carried an interview with the Thrills where they waxed lyrical about Morrissey:

"He came down to one of our rehearsals in LA, and we got ot know him. He's definitely on the up again, and his next album is going to be amazing... Whenever we hung out with him, we were laughing the whole time. You throw something off the cuff to him and he'll come back with the perfect one-liner. His songs are very funny, too - like Girlfriend in a Coma."

But that's not very surprising. What got me is that the Guardian put "The Thrills on Morrissey" on the Review cover for only a couple of paragraphs in the article. The whole world secretly loves Morrissey.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • Well Mr Morrissey,=) I can only imagine it would be nice to have him around..=)One thing I have caught onto it that he is very very witty..
    He sounds Happy!..

Just be careful for the wolves Mr Morrissey!..
    For you have come a long way..
    And It can be all Quiet a big game..
    I wish you keep Happiness, you have great Lyrics and a great group that has also been so dedicated And wise....

Keep the new coming!, and Thank you..=)
    Marisela -- Monday June 30 2003, @02:07PM (#67236)
    (User #1865 Info)
  • Ahh, Mr Morrissey, Well, I can only imagine having him for company..he sounds Happy..=)
    Nice!
    Oh, I bet he can be funny and catch on and just say a few Witty words. For He is an expirienced and open minded man..For this I have caught on with..

Just be careful with the wolves out there Mr Morrissey.
    Oh, Old Jim Came to mind here...
    I guess this is what comes into mind when all is said and done..Just want to assure you that I am just another that believes you have Great Lyrics and a great band that is also very Dedicated and wise.
    I so wish you happiness and stability hmm and decretion which you have...

Ok, Thank you for the news, keep it coming!!
    Marisela -- Monday June 30 2003, @02:26PM (#67241)
    (User #1865 Info)

[ home | terms of service ]