posted by davidt on Monday March 31 2003, @10:00AM
Erika writes:

Fellow MOZ fans!

I had this temporary tattoo made to benefit PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) and to show our pride for the lyrical genius, MORRISSEY!!

TO BUY: You can find me roaming about all weekend at the 2003 Smiths/Morrissey Convention. ($3.00USD each or 2 for $5.00USD) Hope to see ya there!

NOT GOING? You can email me ([email protected]) to find out how to purchase this fun item, while they last!

Cheers & MOZbless!!

Image / more info
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • How is your sale of these going to benefit PETA? Their site/administrative office doesn't know anything about a MOZ tattoo to benefit them? Plus, all of the Peta tattoo's and stickers are always free on their site...they do not charge...their charity system works a different way...if you want to sell these...just go on ebay and don't give us a line about it.
    Anonymous -- Tuesday April 01 2003, @02:30AM (#57223)
  • looks crap..... (Score:0, Flamebait)

sorry, but it looks utter pap. could at least have been a pic of the quiffed one etc. M O Z - awful.

waste of money - more animals should be mistreated - it's fun.
    mrbleepbleep -- Tuesday April 01 2003, @04:56AM (#57230)
    (User #4268 Info)
  • ...I already scratched his name on my arm with a fountain pen. Actually, no, I didn't, but now I can go out tonight 'coz I have something to wear.
    Anonymous -- Tuesday April 01 2003, @05:33AM (#57232)
  • i remember them! in fact i was thinking just the same the other day - great minds.....

bring back the white beauties!!!
    mrbleepbleep -- Tuesday April 01 2003, @08:34AM (#57244)
    (User #4268 Info)
  • 1 reply beneath your current threshold.

[ home | terms of service ]