posted by davidt on Monday July 29 2002, @08:00AM
alero writes:

Now for a little something that doesn't have to do with the tour...

I just got home from a show in downtown L.A. featuring the Ska Punk band Left Alone. Towards the beginning of their set, some fans started screaming "Panic!" and sure enough the band started playing a hardcore version of the Smiths' "Panic". I was completely amazed, I never thought that I'd ever be able to pit to a Smiths song! through some friends, I later found out that Left Alone has recorded the track so go ahead and look for it if you're interested.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • someone needs to contact their webmaster and let them know to update their site for current tour dates. last one listed on there was from may. maybe i can catch their next show here in los angeles and "dance" to panic
    nowmyheartisok -- Monday July 29 2002, @09:17AM (#35204)
    (User #4875 Info)
  • or... (Score:1, Interesting)

you guys can just go out and get "death II dance" by the business, where they do the best cover of panic ever...
    Anonymous -- Monday July 29 2002, @12:10PM (#35227)
    • Re:or... by alero (Score:1) Monday July 29 2002, @09:42PM
  • i just played shoplifter's in my garage with an acoustic garage. i'm a nobody and never will amount to anything, but i just thought everyone would like to know that.
    Anonymous -- Monday July 29 2002, @06:31PM (#35262)
  • Fed up, fed up, fed up. A ska punk band? What kind of goddamn retarded genre is that, man?
    Ramon -- Friday August 09 2002, @05:41AM (#35898)
    (User #2577 Info)
    "I'm all over you...like a vulture, like impending death"

[ home | terms of service ]