posted by davidt on Monday July 15 2002, @09:00AM
fabioj writes:

The always interesting HBO Def Poetry Jam featured a poet on 7/13/02 who mentioned the Moz. Basically, Big Poppa E recited his Wussy Boy Manifesto, "... rejoicing in the music of The Cure and Morrissey..." and even including an essential Moz lyric. Simply awesome!
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • hey there, i happened to catch that too! last night I tracked down the poem on the internet and posted it here on the site, on the message board [morrissey-solo.com], a much more explicit version like the one he performed. check it out if you like. :)
    ladymoz -- Monday July 15 2002, @04:13PM (#33858)
    (User #154 Info)
  • I just finished reading that "Wuss boy" poem, and apparently not only is he a wuss, but he can't write poetry either. Pure crap!!!!! I couldn't even force myself to go past the third stanza. It's just so boring and incrediably lame! He should purchase a copy of "The Days Run Away Like Wild Horses Over The Hills" by Charles bukowski. Now that's real beat poetry. If anyone is worthy enough to talk about Morrissey in a poem, I always thought of him. To bad he's dead,
    Anonymous -- Tuesday July 16 2002, @09:16AM (#33955)
  • The always interesting Micahel Cashman-buttocked porcupine threw cous-cous at Sergeant Wilson on 7/13/02 and mentioned Jan Leeming. Basically, Biggins Poppa E recited his Hamburgler-misconstruing Manifesto, "... rejoicing in the music of Shitti Politti and British Sea Power..." and even including an essential Liam Fox-faced fox. Simply awesome!
    Anonymous -- Wednesday July 17 2002, @02:30AM (#34049)

[ home | terms of service ]