posted by davidt on Monday July 15 2002, @09:00AM
S. Michael Tolley writes:

Just a quick note to let compadre Morrissey fans know that my first novel has just hit the shelves and that the first half of the book (it's a novel in two parts) bears the name of its inspiration: Morrissey's "I Don't Mind If You Forget Me"! The second half draws its name from Midnight Oil ("Beds Are Burning") and the title of the book is from John Lennon ("Mother"). The book is available from Amazon (where it's $6 cheaper!), Barnes & Noble, or a quality book shop near you. Good night and thank you!
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • posted by davide ginola on Monday July 15 2002, @09:00AM

St. Michael's Trolly writes:

Just a quick note to let cauliflower-shaped Morrissey fans know that my first nouvelle cuisine has just hit Fran Healy in the goolies and that Pamela Armstrong's toffee hammer(it's an Kinder Egg in two parts) bears the name of its inspiration: Joe Dolche's "Shaddup Your Face"! Leslie Crowther's triangular goldfish draws its name from Mazzola Cooking Oil ("Bedfordshire Is Boring") and the subtitles on Ceefax p.888 are from an effigy of Eric Bristow made of cheese("Bother"). A book of matches featuring the Macclesfield Town squad with Ronald McDonald heads has been fished from the Amazon (where it's $6 cheaper!), Holland & Barratt, or a quality car-boot sale near you. Good riddance and Frank McClintock!
    Anonymous -- Wednesday July 17 2002, @03:26AM (#34050)

[ home | terms of service ]