posted by davidt on Wednesday July 10 2002, @09:00AM
First report of them playing together was back in August 2001, the tour continues through North America.

el Moxx writes:

Last nite I had the great pleasure of witnessing one of the best shows in my life! my wife is a big Neil Finn fan so she bought a couple of tickets months ago, to my surprise and everybody's else halfway to the show he brought out his "Special Guest" Mr. Johnny Marr in person and in color!! they played "There is a Light that Never goes Out" and I was almost crying! and as an encore Johnny came back and started with a very familiar tremolo and I immediately recognize it and started to cry! it was "How Soon is Now" !! Johnny kinda got excited and tried to sing it but he was way off-key, so they stopped and started again now with Neil and the audience handling the Vocals! it was beautiful!! ...if you guys have a chance check them out, a Marr sighting is a rare treat!
---
Some Totally Random Moz Fan sends the story (w/pictures) of their meeting with Johnny Marr at the Hollywood show (July 5):

Jeff and Jay Meet Johnny Marr (Backstage Pix from Neil Finn Show 7.5.02)
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

[ home | terms of service ]