posted by davidt on Thursday July 04 2002, @10:00AM
David T. (different) sends the link to a posting at Popbitch:

heaven knows he's ...
littlepuppy - Wed 3 Jul 10:02

lost his luggage now ...
spotted at Manchester Airport sans luggage filling out lost baggage form, Mozza.
---
skunk_anansie writes:

I posted a story back in February regarding sighting Steven in Marks and Spencer in Altrincham, well, lightning has struck twice. I wasn't actually there to witness him this time but i'm told by a female colleague who is also a fan it was definately him...again out with his mother. Quite scarily he was also wearing the SAME green beret as last time. He came in on Thursday afternoon and boguht only food items. Obviously i cant really give you many more details because I wasn't there but it seems that M&S is the retailer of choice for Mr.Morrissey. Two sightings in five months in the same supermarket? Good spotting ground folks.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • The follow-up comment (on the Popbitch site) is classic: ("I thought he lost his bag in Newport Pagnell?")
    Almodis <reversethis-{moc ... } {ta} {sidomla}> -- Thursday July 04 2002, @10:20AM (#33062)
    (User #4664 Info)
    ...the Crime they styl'd 'Anonymity.' That is, I left messages posted publicly, but did not sign them. -- Thomas Pynchon
  • Marks and Spencer's (Score:1, Interesting)

You know that article, "A Day in the Life of Morrissey"? Well, in that, Morrissey makes reference to being a fan of Marks and Spencer's soft filling chocolate. If you haven't seen it, check it out. You can read it here: http://www.travelbythought.com\morrissey.htm
    Anonymous -- Thursday July 04 2002, @12:41PM (#33077)
    • How groovy! by Anonymous (Score:0) Friday July 05 2002, @12:04PM
      • Re:How groovy! by psychopomp (Score:1) Saturday July 06 2002, @04:42PM
  • Relieved (Score:1, Insightful)

Just saw television about 'the 4th juli' day in
    the USA. How the whole nation was stressed
    becuase they feared a terrorist attack.
    Just a few minor incidents. Where? LA Airport.
    Good to know our beloved man choose to be in
    England on this day and not flew back to
    celebrated this day in the Usa.

pfff
    Celibate Cry <[email protected]> -- Thursday July 04 2002, @10:29PM (#33094)
    (User #220 Info)
    and the hills are alive with celibate cries
    • Re:Relieved-just had a good shite? by Anonymous (Score:0) Saturday July 06 2002, @02:37AM
      • ill? by Celibate Cry (Score:1) Saturday July 06 2002, @09:59PM
    • Re:Relieved by Mozzarella (Score:1) Sunday July 07 2002, @12:45PM
      • ask him by Celibate Cry (Score:1) Sunday July 07 2002, @09:50PM
        • Re:ask him by Mozzarella (Score:1) Monday July 08 2002, @09:14AM
  • He was at the local Stop and Shop buying refried beans, tostadas, and salsa. He is getting ready for the big show in LA with the Jaguares. Part of the agreement to open is that he does all of the cooking for backstage. Ariba!!
    Anonymous -- Friday July 05 2002, @12:36PM (#33131)
  • m&s is his favourite shop.hes a rich git innit?
    he likes s&m too.
    yours,kenneth anger
    Anonymous -- Saturday July 06 2002, @02:34AM (#33168)
  • Dear Jim,

M&S? Haven't tried there yet.

--Stalker Art (Moz Rebel)
    Jim Rome -- Monday July 08 2002, @11:34AM (#33273)
    (User #720 Info | http://www.jimrome.com/)
    ...and how?

[ home | terms of service ]