posted by davidt on Tuesday July 02 2002, @09:00AM
spring heeled jimma writes:

I was wandering around the web one day, and came upon a group of artists and one of them is a Morrissey fan, and did a great illustration of the moz. I wrote him via e-mail, and he said he was a huge fan and would be putting more art of the MOZZER up as soon as he could. the website is "www.illustratormonks.com" and the artist is Chuck. I hope you enjoy!!!

This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
  • Moz looks like he got tossed about in a blender! Poor Moz!!
    Anonymous -- Tuesday July 02 2002, @11:22AM (#32855)
  • give up your conte crayons.
    not very good.
    Anonymous -- Tuesday July 02 2002, @04:31PM (#32902)
  • Good JOB! I like it alot. Keep up the good work!
    Anonymous -- Tuesday July 02 2002, @08:35PM (#32924)
    • Re:Illustration by Anonymous (Score:0) Wednesday July 03 2002, @09:21AM
      • brownnoserz by Anonymous (Score:0) Saturday July 06 2002, @10:42AM
  • First two comments, you have got to be kidding me. If you ask my opinion I think it's a very good illustration of the MoZ. I'm curious as to what your pictures of the MoZ would look like, maybe you should draw your own illustration and then decide which one looks like it was "tossed in a blender". Chuck- Very good work, I like it a lot. Don't let negative people, who most likely have self-esteem issues and no artistic talent get you down. In my opinion, you're picture of the MoZ is awesome.
    Anonymous -- Wednesday July 03 2002, @09:54AM (#32963)
  • Some of you people really don't know what you're talking about. I did not mean to initiate conflict by posting this, I simply thought you people could appreciate some good art. For only one year of school Chuck is extremely talented and skilled. If you look at the picture that he got the idea from I think you will see that he did a great job of making it look like Morrissey. I have told alot of my friends about his site and they all think he is an incredible artist. Some of them even think he is better than some of the professionals (which is pretty good for someone with only one year of college). So why not swallow your pride for one second and give credit to those who have earned and deserved it instead of posting anonymous comments trying to offend people. They really show no integrity, so call me a brown-noser if you want but I will take no offense to your anonymous comments. I appreciate those of you who were not negative at first glance, but why don't the rest of you go to the website and see for yourself what Chuck has done. If you open up your mind a little and pull the stick out of your ass, you might like it. But I am not here to defend my friend Chuck, for he is not a little child, I simply do not appreciate your pointless and negative comments and I did not feel like sitting back in my corner. But now I have said my part and will take my leave.
    spring heeled jimma -- Saturday July 06 2002, @10:50PM (#33205)
    (User #4480 Info)
  • Surely theres been some sort of mistake. A publicity photo of the mid 80's weepie 'Mask' starring Eric Stoltz as the big faced American teen and Armenian sex goat Cher as his mother has been uploaded instead of an illustration of St.Steven of Morrissey, non ?
    ManAlive -- Monday July 08 2002, @04:42AM (#33242)
    (User #4261 Info)
    Thirty? I didn't think you'd make it to Thursday!
  • what the hell are you talking about??? whatever your on i want some!!
    Anonymous -- Saturday July 06 2002, @10:44AM (#33183)
  • 1 reply beneath your current threshold.

[ home | terms of service ]