moz new single video,when is it aired?

TOBIN

hi,,relating to davidt posting on main page on the 3rd of jan,steveb writes new video" thats how people grow up" will be aired on wed jan 16th mid night channel 4.........
justy looked through listings on sky for next week ,,nothing at midnight for morrissey,,just "duffy" at 0.45 am.......ANYONE KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE AIRED?...tobin..

it's not listed in the Radio Times either and they're usually not provisional listings. No sign of it airing on channel 4 later in the week either.
Russel Brand, on his radio show last Saturday, seemed to say they hadn't even filmed it yet so the channel 4 exclusive airing may have been delayed as a consequence.

I've also looked in the Radio Times, which isn't provisional, and it's not listed.

It's not on next week, that's 100% - it'll be the week after.

Morrissey hates making videos, it wouldn't surprise me if he's trying to avoid shooting one.

i'm trusting some brit over there will be kind enough to make it possible for us yanks to see it whenst it comes out!

I've heard that he hates making video's too. He mentioned it in the same breath as 'music isn't what it used to be' etc, still he doesn't actually have to be in the video, so I don't see the problem myself.

if he hates making videos, why doesn't he hire a cartoonmaker and
make a funny or whatever animated video, I think it wont cost that
much as 30 people and a set for making a video these days

I think Morrissey chosen a live performance of this song in the USA leg
as the video, that's why the camera's etc at many shows

:clap:

Just checked the live listings (BT Vision) and channel 4 website. Shamless is on over midnight, and the there's a Duffy video exclusive, whoever that is. I think we'll have to wait a little longer.

Peter

Damn, I was looking forward to seeing it too! I'll just have to amuse my self with the concert reports on the main page.

hmm shameless wonder what the old Moz would sayyyy

oh this totally just made my night! He looks gorgeous and I was there at that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah! Yes! :D :D Mell, you see ma dimple in the beginning? :D
Westie, I KNOW I KNOW!!!!! I know this ain't the frink thread, but OMG THAT DIMPLE!!! :D

FANTASTIC! Thanks for posting this!

If only it weren't just a tease of what the Hollywood Bowl DVD would have been...
Dude, I just started a new thread because I just about pissed my pants that I stumbled upon this!!! Dare I say I might almost like it as much or better than the "Will Never Marry" video??!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Dude, I just started a new thread because I just about pissed my pants that I stumbled upon this!!! Dare I say I might almost like it as much or better than the "Will Never Marry" video??!

Well, let's not go that far. "Will Never Marry"'s video was pure perfection; very tender and loving. This one just rocks. It conveys the energy at the shows pretty damn well, though, I must say. But will it be a classic like WNM? Probably not.

FANTASTIC! Thanks for posting this!

If only it weren't just a tease of what the Hollywood Bowl DVD would have been...

no don't say that....:( At least we have this though.

Westie, I KNOW I KNOW!!!!! I know this ain't the frink thread, but OMG THAT DIMPLE!!! :D

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

aye dios mio. I KNOW! I almost fell off my chair when I saw the dimple. :D And the whole vid too, but mostly for that part. :D

Back
Top Bottom